Open Day will be held on Saturday 7 April 2018 from 10am to 2pm.
This year we will showcasing our new Village Green, the hub of our growing school community. Stage 1 & 2 of our Strategic Master Plan are now complete with exciting future stages for your child’s education.
- Excellent teaching & learning
- Emphasis on community & relationships
- Educating the whole child: academically, physically, spiritually, emotionally
- Gifted & Talented program (GATEway)
- Academic scholarships for Year 7
- Learning support
- New, innovative teaching facilities
- Access to quality technology
- RPCS owned and run bus routes
- Before and After School Care
Come & see for yourself, you might even win an iPad!
Entry into Open Day will be through the school’s Regent Street entrance.
If you are unable to attend our Open Day for 2018, we invite you to arrange a school at work tour at a time convenient to you and your family by contacting our office staff on (02) 9644 5144 or email@example.com