Welcome to Primary!
The Primary years at Regents Park Christian School ignite a lifelong love for learning in our students. They are nurtured and supported in their personal and academic growth, while learning about how much Christ loves them.
We strive to maintain small classes to provide individual care that promotes the wellbeing of all students because we believe that each student is unique, created by God for a purpose.
We bring the heart of Jesus into every aspect of our school, partnering with you to see your child grow up into Christ.
Bonus! Your child’s enrolment automatically continues into Secondary, creating a smooth and seamless progression for you and your family. And with our Primary and Secondary facilities at one location, you can enjoy the convenience of having all your children at one school site.
Tailored Learning Program
The Primary program is delivered by high quality teachers who personalise and tailor their approach to meet each students’ learning needs.
A day in the life of a Primary student includes:
- Praying, reading from the Bible and learning about God’s world
- Strengthening English and maths skills
- Experiencing inquiry-based learning and discovering the world of Science
- Participating in Sport and Fitness with a broad range of sporting opportunities
- Exploring their creative gifts through Art, Music and Drama
With open plan classrooms in Primary, we offer a nurturing environment where students are seen and heard. An open plan setting also encourages increased collaboration between classes, grades and stages – enabling teachers to effectively cater to their students’ individual needs, which sets us apart.
Our qualified teachers and teachers’ aides work together with students, families and medical professionals to provide intentional and effective support to students with learning differences.
We also have resources to support our English as a Second Language/Dialect (EAL/D) students, helping them grow and thrive in their confidence with engaging in learning through the English language. Enquire to learn more about our support programs.
Celebration of Learning
Our Primary students have opportunities throughout the year to celebrate learning through co-curricular activities and events, such as:
- Book Week – dress ups, parades and reading competitions
- 100 days of Kindy – a milestone for our Kindergarten students
- Primary Musical – annual showcase of spectacular talent across Kindergarten to Year 6
Follow Regents Park Christian School on social media to see the exciting things our Primary students get up to!