Basis of RPCS Fee Rebates
From our commencement, Regents Park Christian School (RPCS) has recognised that the biblical principles of sharing (fellowship – see Acts 4:32) and of bearing one another’s burdens (see Galatians 6:2) should be evident in our fee structure. Our fees have therefore been set so that those who cannot afford to pay full fees can be helped to send their children to the school. There is a third principle that also must be applied, that each man should bear his own burdens as far as he is able (Galatians 6:5).
WHAT IS A FAMILY REBATE?
A Family Rebate recognises that as a general rule the more children one has at school, the greater the need for assistance. The Family Rebate is applied to each student. For example, if you have two children attending the school then you would be entitled to a Family Rebate on both students’ tuition fees, not just the second student’s fees. Rebates only apply to tuition fees and are only valid for the current school year.
- It is expected that families would prayerfully consider any application for rebate.
- A family should not apply for a rebate until they actually need it, e.g. a family with two children at school may not need a rebate, but when their third child comes to school, they may then need to apply for a rebate.
- Rebate applications must be submitted by the due date. If not submitted by the due date, a rebate will only take effect from the next term billed.
- A fee invoice will be sent to you, which must be paid by the end of the first full week of term. Please do not wait for your application to be processed. Rather, pay the amount of your fees less the family rebate you applied for. When your application has been processed you will be sent an adjusting statement and any balance should be paid immediately. Further invoices during the year will show a fee that will be net of any rebate.
- Where parents are unable to pay a lump sum they must enter into an approved automated payment plan with the school. This plan will take the form of a weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalment paid to the school using our Direct Debit facility or Centrelink’s Centrepay Deductions facility. A failure to meet agreed payments may result in the withdrawal of any rebate.